exødus Index du Forum
exødus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

how many people saw that,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: how many people saw that, Répondre en citant

Austin, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Anthony Brown scored a season-high 25 points, including the go-ahead layup with 1:08 remaining in overtime, as Stanford upset No. 9 Texas, 74-71, at the Erwin Center. Chasson Randle added 22 points and combined with Brown to go 7-of-12 from 3- point range to help the Cardinal snap a 15-game win streak for the Longhorns on their home court. Stanford (7-3) shot 43.3 percent from the field, the highest percentage by any Texas opponent this season, and received a career-best 14 rebounds from freshman Reid Travis to earn their first true road win of the season. I thought those guys were tougher. From start to finish, Texas head coach Rick Barnes said of Stanford. Javan Felix finished with 19 points for Texas (10-2), but missed a contested 3-point try with time winding down in overtime that sealed the outcome. Jonathan Holmes and Kendal Yancy each had 14 points in the loss. Felixs baseline jumper with a defender in his face with 1:30 left in overtime gave Texas a 71-70 edge, but Brown drove hard to the rim on the ensuing possession and got a one-hander to fall to put the Cardinal back on top in a game in which neither team could separate from the other. I wanted to be aggressive, Brown said. I wanted to have no regrets. Felix then was short on a 3-pointer and the Longhorns couldnt corral the rebound, with Randle knocking down a stepback jumper on the other end to send Stanford ahead 74-71 with just 10.1 seconds showing. I wanted to create some space, Randle said. I knew if I got that, I was going to get the shot. Following a pair of timeouts, Felix and Demarcus Holland both were off the mark from long distance and the Cardinals Rosco Allen corralled the rebound on the second miss. A back-and-forth second half that had 12 lead changes was knotted at 62-62 entering the final minute. Randle buried a jumper off a screen with 56 seconds to go to break the tie, but Brown was called for a critical charge on Stanfords next trip down the court. Holmes then got the ball out of timeout and swished home an 18-footer with 25.3 seconds left that ultimately forced extra time when the Cardinals Robert Cartwrights floater at the buzzer bounced off the rim. Stanford struggled early on against the Longhorns tight defense, but Brown caught fire late in the first half to put his team in front. The senior book-ended an 8-0 run with a pair of 3-pointers, the last giving the Cardinal a 26-24 edge with 3:11 left in the period. Felix answered with a three of his own, and the teams were deadlocked at 31-31 at the break after Allen made a layup just prior to the buzzer. The teams then traded points all throughout the second half, with Stanford taking its largest lead of the night when Allen drained an open three with 4:46 remaining to make the score 60-56. Felix answered with back-to-back baskets to bring Texas back even with two minutes left. Game Notes The Cardinal recorded their first away win over a top-10 team since a 67-65 overtime decision at then-No. 9 Washington State on Feb. 2, 2008 ... Stanford had been 0-2 on the road, falling at DePaul on Nov. 30 and BYU on Saturday ... Texas last home loss occurred on Jan. 4, an 88-85 setback to Oklahoma ... The Longhorns had held opponents to a 38.7 percent field goal percentage or less in each of their first 11 games ... Brown finished 4-of-4 on 3-point tries. Kareem Martin Giants Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Nate Solder Jersey .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authentic-saquon-barkley-jersey.html . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. Will Hernandez Jersey .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. Kyle Lauletta Giants Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.SOCHI, Russia – Even before the Olympic tournament began, before the under-looked and under-appreciated Fins would stun the entire nation of Russia, Olli Jokinen prescribed the formula that would get it done. “I think we have the best goaltending out of all the other countries,” Jokinen said. “We play a good team game. Plus, we feel that at the end of the day it doesnt matter who puts the Finnish jersey on the team is going to play the same game anyways. For us its not so much about the names on the back, its about the good, solid team game and good goaltending.” That was what it took to bring down Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin and the home country at Bolshoy Ice Dome on Wednesday night: spectacular goaltending from Tuukka Rask, a few timely goals and continued adherence to a team game, despite injury losses that seemed too burdensome to overcome. Ever the underdog, Finland has altered the face of these Games in Russia and reminded the hockey world, yet again, why only one country has medaled in three of the four Olympics involving NHL players. “You know that nobody ever believed that we could win, but it doesnt matter,” said captain Teemu Selanne, who had a goal and an assist in the 3-1 upset over Russia. “The experts are wrong many times. We have to believe in our team.” There was no Ovechkin on this team, no Malkin, not even the injured and more recognizable likes of Mikko and Saku Koivu, Valtteri Filppula, or even Aleksander Barkov, the second overall pick in last summers NHL draft. For star power, it came down to Rask, who was terrific with 37 saves, and Selanne, playing in his final Olympics at age 43. “Weve got good team spirit and our style to play,” said Leo Komarov, who played in the NHL with the Maple Leafs last season. The Finns, who won bronze in 1998 and 2010 and silver in 2006, were a determined and youthful bunch on this night, led, however, by the aging Selanne, the unsolvable Rask and 21-year-old Mikael Granlund, who set up Selannes go-ahead goal and eventual game-winner before scoring the third and finall marker himself.dddddddddddd. “I think this is a great business card for Granlund to show how good he can be,” Selanne said of Granlund, who has 28 points in his second season with the Minnesota Wild. In upsetting the Russians and holding Ovechkin and Malkin off the score-board entirely – the pair combined for two goals all tournament – Finland gets an opportunity to play in Fridays semi-final against Sweden with another medal chance close at hand. Mindful of a rest advantage – Russia was playing for the fourth time in five days – Selanne believes a turning point for his country came in their final preliminary round match against Canada during which they lost 2-1 in overtime, hanging around despite an overwhelming talent disparity. “My young teammates, when they realized that they can compete against the best players in the world it felt great,” said Selanne, who played in his first Olympics in 1992. “I dont know how many people saw that, [but] I saw it very [closely]. I was very proud of those guys. I think thats the carryover from that game. Its a good feeling when you realize that you can compete against the best.” Yet again it was a sum of parts defeating what was ultimately an incredibly talented and yet flawed Russian squad, one that buckled under the strain of a countrys worth of pressure. They fell in the quarterfinals for the second straight Olympics. “It sucks,” said Ovechkin, who had just a single goal all tournament, held to three shots by Finland and singled out by his head coach afterward. Rask was there all night to turn aside whatever Ovechkin and the Russians could muster. The 26-year-old got stronger as the game wore on, stopping all 27 shots in the final 40 minutes, including one on Alexander Radulov in the waning moments of victory. “Tuukka?” said Komarov with a grin. “Hes okay.” And ultimately it was Rask, who summed up the under-looked and under-appreciated Finns. “Even though nobody ever picks us to win medals,” he said, “we always seem to find a way to get there and win one.” Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange