exødus Index du Forum
exødus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

about it. Just rustic. If youre an outsider coming in, (you)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: about it. Just rustic. If youre an outsider coming in, (you) Répondre en citant

This is the first time in nearly a decade that the Boston Bruins have entered a new year not in position to make the playoffs. The reigning Presidents Trophy winners are determined to make sure that changes. Besides feeling better about its recent play and having a renewed focus, Boston should soon get a key piece back on the ice, and theres a shot that happens as early as todays matchup with the visiting Ottawa Senators. Viewers in the Senators region can watch the game live on TSN5 at 1pm et/2pm at, or listen live on TSN Radio Ottawa 1200. Adam McQuaid was third on the Bruins in ice time when he broke his thumb Nov. 18. They had a 12-8-0 record with the sixth-year defenseman but have gone 7-7-4 without him while giving up nearly half a goal per game more. McQuaid has been practicing and said Friday hes close to returning, but he hasnt been medically cleared. I feel really good out there, and every day, pretty significant improvements, McQuaid told the teams official website. Well have a talk with the trainers, and well see from there. McQuaid, one of the clubs top penalty killers, could provide a boost for a team whose last five opponents totaled 17 goals and went 4 for 12 on the power play. Boston (19-15-4), though, went 3-1-1 in that span. Were getting better net-front presence and scoring chances and all that stuff, coach Claude Julien said. ... Were trying not to get too focused on the stats, because they dont mean anything going into (Saturdays) game. Its all about living in the present. Ottawa (15-14-7) has had four days off since Bobby Ryans hat trick - his first since 2011 - keyed a 5-2 victory over Buffalo on Monday. The Senators had lost their previous three games, but coach Dave Cameron was pleased with their 4-2-2 finish to 2014. Im seeing better execution, Cameron said. Im seeing good effort. Goaltender Craig Anderson agreed, and he has keyed Ottawas solid play with a 3-1-1 record and 1.79 goals-against average in his last five starts. Lately weve been playing really simple, giving ourselves an opportunity to win games, Anderson said. ... The chances and the amount of opportunities were giving up are way down. Anderson hasnt received many opportunities to face the Bruins recently, partly because his 3.50 GAA against them is his worst versus any East team. Hes given up 23 goals in his last five games in Boston but is starting Saturday after being left on the bench in the previous two meetings. Rask is 6-3-1 with a 1.99 GAA in 10 career starts versus Ottawa. While Boston is 10-2-3 at home since the beginning of November, Ottawa is 2-5-2 on the road since Thanksgiving. Juliens club is within two points of an Eastern Conference postseason berth. They hadnt been out of playoff position going into January since the 2005-06 season. Every point right now matters, and our position does matter, defenseman Kevan Miller said. It makes it tougher every game that we dont climb. The Bruins are looking to get five of a possible six points on a key three-game stretch this week against fellow Atlantic Division foes. They dominated Detroit in Mondays 5-2 win, then came back from a two-goal deficit to force a shootout in Wednesdays 4-3 loss to Toronto. These are huge games, huge points for us. (Saturdays) a big game, said Chris Kelly, who has nine points in the past eight games. Both meetings this season have been in Boston, with the Bruins winning 4-2 on Nov. 1 and the Senators winning 3-2 on Dec. 13 on Ryans shootout goal off Tuukka Rask. Trenton Cannon Jets Jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Avery Williamson Jets Jersey . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7. http://www.authenticjetsfootballonline.com/authentic-trenton-cannon-jets-jersey/ . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Nathan Shepherd Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jersey . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5).WINNIPEG -- Retired running back Charles Roberts was known for his speed but he wishes hes been a little slower leaving the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Of course it wasnt his choice, as he was traded to the B.C. Lions in September 2008 after already edging aside Leo Lewis as Winnipegs all-time leading rusher. But he had only 13 yards to go before eclipsing the 10,000-yard career mark, which he did in a B.C. uniform. "The one bad part of getting to the 10,000-yard plateau was that I had to celebrate in a locker-room basically full of strangers," he said Wednesday, as he was preparing to be inducted into the Bombers Hall of Fame. "B.C. was really, really good to me in the short time that I was there and those players, they really embraced me. But it just didnt feel right to reach such a milestone with another team." B.C. didnt renew his contract in 2009 and he retired shortly after that. He now works for the post office in Long Beach, Calif. "Ive got a regular job. I cant weasel out of things like I did here." At just five foot six and a little over 175 pounds during his playing days, he was known for dodging the media almost as effectively as he dodged cornerbacks and linebackers. He said he came to Winnipeg in 2001 thinking he was already signed to be the Bombers starting running back. When he learned it was just a tryout and they already had talented tailbacks, he didnt think hed be arounnd long.dddddddddddd Instead Roberts would go on to set a number of team records, including marks for the most consecutive 1,000-yard seasons and most rushing touchdowns. He sits fifth on the CFLs rushing list with 10,285 yards. He earned the nickname Blink for his speed and passed the legendary Lewis in 2007 as Winnipegs all-time leading rusher. He said it was a little weird not to see the old Winnipeg Stadium where it stood for half a century, not far from the hotel where the induction dinner was being held. "The new stadium is absolutely magnificent," he said. "I saw it yesterday, its something that every player would love to play in. "But that old stadium, it had that mystique about it. Just rustic. If youre an outsider coming in, (you) dont want to come here. It was intimidating." As for some of the conflicts he had with management when he wore the blue and gold, Roberts suggested it wasnt all that serious. "I think the game has changed a little bit. When I came along it was still more of like a family atmosphere," he said. "The friction was more like a son not necessarily going with his parents wishes. .. Every coach I played for I absolutely loved, even the one that traded me out of here." The Bombers also inducted former team president George Graham and Ralph Warrington, the former general manager of CJOB, the teams long-time radio broadcaster. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange