exødus Index du Forum
exødus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

for eight years and retired from competitive play in 1988. F

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: for eight years and retired from competitive play in 1988. F Répondre en citant

INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe is getting used to sharing the podium with her siblings. Two weeks after winning gold in Sochi alongside her sister Chloe -- who won silver at the Games -- Justine again placed first in competition, this time at a moguls World Cup event on Saturday while her other sister, Maxime, placed third. "Its awesome. Im so proud of Maxime," the 19-year-old Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "Shes achieved so many great things and she really improved her skiing this year. Everyone sees it now and its great. "Whichever sister is next to me, Im always proud and happy for them." Justine Dufour-Lapointe earned 23.41 points on the final run while Maxime took 22.67. American Heather McPhie placed second with 22.99 points. On the mens side, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., and Mikael Kingsbury of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., won silver and bronze, respectively. American Bradley Wilson took gold while defending two-time Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., finished fourth. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who watched her sisters win Olympic medals while finishing 12th in Sochi, said shes cherishing this moment. "Its my first podium that I share with one of my sisters and hopefully there will be a lot more of these," the 25-year-old said. "I was so happy with my own run. My sisters do what they do and Im always happy for their success." The sisters stayed in Sochi to take in the rest of the Olympic festivities before travelling to Japan. They wont be back in Canada until later this month for the national championships at the Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.C. Despite her busy schedule following the Olympics, however, Justine Dufour-Lapointe says she doesnt need any help to stay motivated. "Coming here to Japan I was a little bit tired and homesick, but when I get out on the course and see the crowd full of happy people, I have no choice but to enjoy it," she said. "I have this feeling of fun and happiness back after so many emotions (at the Olympic Games) and it felt good." Gagnon, who finished just off the Olympic podium in fourth place, secured silver with 24.25 points in the mens moguls. He scored high on a cork-1080, which he saved for his final jump. "The bottom there was tricky but Im really happy with my run," he said. Kingsbury earned 23.88 points en route to his third-place finish. Though he was first after qualification, he made a mistake on the landing of his 1080 which, he says, cost him some points. "At the end, its another podium and I feel good," Kingsbury said. The 21-year-old won silver in Sochi, behind Bilodeau. "It was one of my dreams just to be at the Olympics and get a medal, but I want to win the gold so thats my motivation," Kingsbury said. "I want to work hard, I want to be the best, I want to win as many (medals) as I can and be the greatest in the history of the sport. "I love the sport and even though I was on the podium at the Olympics, Im still hungry to win." Jalyn Holmes Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Sheldon Richardson Vikings Jersey . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Daniel-Carlson-Elite-Jersey/ . On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. Kirk Cousins Jersey . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Randy Moss Jersey .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D.TORONTO – TSN today announced that curling analyst Linda Moore, a 25-year veteran of the network’s curling broadcast team, is retiring from broadcasting. Moore, a national and world champion and Calgary 1988 Olympic Winter Games gold medallist, is stepping away from the broadcasting world due to a chronic health condition. Moore has been part of TSN’s curling broadcast team since 1989, working alongside acclaimed curling play-by-play voice Vic Rauter. TSN curling analyst Russ Howard, a two-time Brier champion and 2006 Olympic gold medallist, has been a mainstay in the booth with Moore and Rauter since 2008. TSN will introduce a roster of guest analysts to its best-in-class curling coverage throughout the 2014-15 season, which is set to begin Wednesday, Dec. 3 at 10:30 a.m. ET with opening draws from the 2014 HOME HARDWARE CANADA CUP. “I’ve been a part of the TSN curling family since 1989. I have had 25 wonderful years at TSN that I will cherish,” said Moore. “Unfortunately, I am physically unable to keep doing the job that I love. I had to make a very difficult choice, but it’s time that I focus all of my energy on my well-being.” Continued Moore: “I want to thank Vic Rauter for being my guide during those years, as well as Russ Howard and Ray Turnbull for sharing the booth with me. Thanks as well to Scott Higgins and all our incredible producers; Andy Bouyoukos and the other talented directors; my colleagues Cathy Gauthier and Bryan Mudryk; and everyone involved with TSN curling. This is a group of talented people who are passionate about sharing the superb skills of curlers with fans, and I have been proud to be a part of the crew for so long. I wish the TSN crew all the best for the coming season.” “As well, thanks to the fantastic curlers, hard-working event host committees, and the fans who have let me into their homes for so many years. You may still see me at your local curling clubs, helping to coach a team at a practice or bonnspiel.dddddddddddd” “Linda is one of the best analysts to work in curling broadcasting,” said Mark Milliere, Senior Vice-President of Production, TSN. “She has been consistently astute, thoroughly prepared, and she understands the mental side of the game better than anyone in the sport. On behalf of everyone at TSN, our heartfelt thanks to Linda for elevating our broadcast coverage over the past 25 years. Linda, you will be sorely missed.” “Linda is not only an excellent curling analyst, she’s also an excellent broadcaster,” said Scott Higgins, Senior Producer, Curling on TSN. “She has been incredibly well-researched, with a natural ability to tell stories. Her greatest strength is her depth of knowledge, and her insights into the game within the game.” About Linda Moore For a quarter-century, Linda Moore has provided colour commentary for TSN’s highly acclaimed curling coverage, including Season of Champions events such as the Tim Hortons Brier, Scotties Tournament of Hearts, and the men’s and women’s World Curling Championships. She also served as a curling analyst for Canada’s Olympic Broadcast Media Consortium during the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. Moore won the 1985 Canadian and World Championships, and took home the gold medal in Calgary at the 1988 Winter Games when curling was a demonstration sport. She was a professional curler for eight years and retired from competitive play in 1988. Following her retirement from competitive curling, Moore served as Executive Director of CURL BC for 19 years, promoting the sport and developing curling programs throughout the province. She also served as executive director of the Sandra Schmirler Foundation from 2005-06. As a Level 4 certified coach, Moore has been actively involved in coaching for many years. Moore was inducted into the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame in 1991 and the BC Sports Hall of Fame in 1990 as part of the 1985 World Championship team. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange