exødus Index du Forum
exødus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

101 yards and a touchdown. R

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 05:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: 101 yards and a touchdown. R Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Atlantic Division-leading Toronto Raptors will start a quick trip Sunday against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Raptors will also visit Brooklyn and are 16-14 on the road. Toronto has won two straight and eight of its last 10 games, and is coming off Fridays 99-87 triumph over Sacramento. Terrence Ross went 6-of-8 from beyond the arc and scored 18 points, while DeMar DeRozan and Patrick Patterson had 15 points apiece. Jonas Valanciunas scored 14 and Kyle Lowry had 12 points and seven assists. The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, who was dealt to the Kings back in December. The Raptors have played well since the trade and are third in the Eastern Conference. Toronto, which is 29-7 when holding teams under 100 points, matched last seasons win total of 34. It is trying to go nine games over .500 for the first time since the end of 2006-07. Minnesota will resume a four-game homestand Sunday and is 1-1 so far. It lost to New York in the opener of the stay, but bounced back with Fridays 114-101 win over Detroit. Kevin Love posted 28 points and 14 rebounds, while Kevin Martin added 24 points and Nikola Pekovic had 17 along with nine rebounds for the Timberwolves, winners in seven of nine games. "We have to have more discipline in what we do. I dont care what the score is. That is what we have to learn. It has hurt us in the past and it will hurt us again if we arent aware of the time and the score," Wolves head coach Rick Adelman said. Ricky Rubio tallied 11 points, nine assists and eight boards in the win. Minnesota is five games off a playoff spot and 17-12 in the Twin Cities. It will close the homestand Tuesday versus Milwaukee. The TWolves dropped a 94-89 decision at Toronto on Jan. 17 and have lost five straight and 17 of the last 18 meetings between the teams. The Raptors are 7-1 in the previous eight visits to Target Center. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Online .C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys For Sale . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. http://www.wholesalecardinalsjerseys.com/ .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct.Its obvious Maurice Mann is no fan of feel-good movies. The script had been followed to the letter. After a successful career in the CFL, Mann won the 100th Grey Cup at home in his final game, then walked off the field for the final time as a champion. With a plot twist worthy of The Usual Suspects, the 32-year old receiver has decided to re-shoot the final scene and return to action. Hell suit up for the Toronto Argonauts Saturday night in Regina for a game against the Roughriders. How did this happen? It started out when the receiver was spotted by the staff at recent Argo home games. "They saw me at a few of the games and said Mo, you look good, you look to be in shape" Mann told TSN 1050. "I said I am in shape, coach. So when the injury bug hit, I was there and sent an e-mail or two." Head coach Scott Milanovich says it was general manager Jim Barkers brainwave to bring back the six-year veteran. "It was Jims idea a couple of weeks ago when we started having injuries," Milanovich told TSN 1050. "It made a lot of sense to me and you almost question yourself why hasnt Mo been around? Hes been great, you just hope he can keep his wind up. Hes been staying in great shape and I expect hell play well." The coach is happy with what hes seen at practice. "He looks good," continued Milanovich. "It looks like he hasnt missed a beat. He looks like hes been through training camp and hes running well, hes catching the ball well. Weve been moving him around position-wise trying to fit him in where we may need the help and thats probably been the challenge for him, is having us give him a definitive position that hes going to be in." Mann is listed on the depth chart as the x position, or the wide receiver on the boundary side. He has moved around during the week and will likely move inside on ooccasion.dddddddddddd John Chiles, who is usually in that spot, made the trip, but is a game-time decision with a leg injury. If Chiles cant go, hell join Chad Owens, Jason Barnes and Andre Durie on the sidelines, meaning the Argos would be down four quality starting receivers. Perhaps the best person to ask about the progress of Mann is quarterback Ricky Ray, who played with the receiver not only during the Grey Cup run in Toronto, but for three seasons in Edmonton. "Weve had the injury bug, its nice to have a guy youre familiar with coming back into the lineup," said Ray. "The good thing is that he has a good basis for the terminology in the offence that were doing and obviously, we have a lot of game experience together, so for me, I feel pretty comfortable with having him out there and we have a lot of past experiences to build off of." Mann is comfortable with the offence and the terminology, but admits a lot has changed in the last year and four games. "Scott (Milanovich) is a mad scientist," joked the receiver. "Even though Marcus (offensive coordinator Marcus Brady) is running it, theres a lot of new things in terms of the offence, but its pretty similar and Im pretty comfortable already because I have a great teacher in (receivers coach) Jason Maas, who is keeping me seven hours after practice to learn everything possible about what I need to see, and where I have to be." Seeing Mann in double blue will evoke memories of the Argos 31-26 win over the Riders in Regina in 2012, the game most point to as the turning point in their championship season. On that day, the Seaside, California native hauled in seven passes for 101 yards and a touchdown. Repeating those numbers would be a long shot at best, but with his return to the lineup, Mann has demonstrated that nothing is impossible. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 05:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange