exødus Index du Forum
exødus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Then in the second, I fe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Then in the second, I fe Répondre en citant

Phil Taylor moved three points clear at the top of the Premier League after starting the second phase with wins over Gary Anderson and James Wade in Sheffield. The Power kicked off the evening top of the standings with a one point advantage over Michael van Gerwen and made the most of playing twice to extend his lead with two strong victories. Premier League results - Night Ten James Wade 7-4 Raymond van Barnveld Gary Anderson 3-7 Phil Taylor Robert Thornton 5-7 Michael van Gerwen Adrian Lewis 6-6 Peter Wright Phil Taylor 7-4 James Wade Taylor said this week that he felt two wins would all but guarantee a return to the O2 for Finals Night in May after missing out last year and he delivered those victories on the opening night of the second phase of the tournament. First up for Taylor was defending Premier League champion and two-time defending world champion Gary Anderson and the Power clocked up an impressive 7-3 success after reeling off five successive legs after trailing 3-2.The Flying Scotsman missed chances to forge a 4-2 and that seemed to affect him as Taylor cruised through the remainder of the match to apply the pressure on Van Gerwen who was up next.The Dutchman responded by ending a run of three successive draws in a high-quality contest against a rejuvenated Robert Thornton. Michael van Gerwen was back to his best with a win over Robert Thornton (Pic: Lawrence Lustig) MVG recorded an average of 117.95 in his victory but was made to work hard by Thornton who fought back from 6-2 down to 6-5 and give himself a chance of an unlikely point - it was not to be for the Scot and Van Gerwen reduced the gap on Taylor back to just a point.However the Power was back in the final match of the evening to secure a valuable 7-4 victory over James Wade and a priceless lead at the top of the table ahead of next weeks fixtures in Belfast.Taylor was too strong for the Machine, although both men showed signs of tiredness in their second match of the evening.With scoring and finishing scrappy, Taylor looked to have done enough when he moved into a 5-1 lead as Wade wasted a string of chances. Premier League - Night 11 fixtures Robert Thornton v Peter Wright Raymond van Barneveld v Phil Taylor James Wade v Adrian Lewis Michael van Gerwen v Gary Anderson Raymond van Barneveld v Robert Thornton However the Machine fought back to 5-3 and 6-4 to remain in with a chance of a point before a ruthless Taylor closed out the match and a win that underlines the resurgence he has shown in an unbeaten run now stretching nine weeks.Im over the moon and its another four points and a step closer to getting into the play-offs, said Taylor.I think another one or two wins will put me through and thats what Im after.Gary Anderson was the first stepping point. At three-each it was a close match and then he let me in, and I took advantage of him. It was hard in the second match against James, its difficult but youve got to do it and to get the two points from that game is lovely.In the nights opening match, Wade had begun with a fine 7-4 victory over Raymond van Barneveld.Barney knew he needed victory to keep alive any slim hopes of a play-off place and the pair could not be separated until the 10th leg when Wade broke for the first time and a 6-4 advantage which he consolidated to win the match.Adrian Lewis and Peter Wright shared the points in a scrappy and disjointed affair. The first 10 legs went with throw before Snakebite looked to have secured a crucial break but somehow Jackpot managed to earn a share of the spoils. Also See: Premier League darts - as it happened When Mardle played Snakebite Fixtures/Results Premier League table Dennis Johnson Celtics Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Kevin-Mchale-Celtics-Jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Reggie Lewis Celtics Jersey . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. John Havlicek Celtics Jersey . Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. CLEVELAND -- Josh Reddick knows how to break out of a slump. Mired in an 8-for-43 skid over his last 13 games going into Friday night, Reddick homered twice, including a grand slam, and drove in a career-high six runs in the Oakland Athletics 11-1 win over the Cleveland Indians. "I was getting some pitches to handle and not missing them," Reddick said. "Thats how you keep a hot streak going, you dont miss pitches." Oakland manager Bob Melvin sure was pleased to see Reddick pounding out hits. "Its nice to see him drive some balls," Melvin said. "The first one obviously puts four runs on the board and opens it up in a hurry. The second one was one of the more aggressive swings Ive seen him have in a while." Reddicks second career grand slam and Josh Donaldsons three-run homer sparked an eight-run second inning. Reddick added a two-run homer in the seventh. Sonny Gray (5-1) allowed one run and two hits with nine strikeouts in six innings for Oakland, which has won seven of eight. Both homers in Oaklands biggest inning of the season came off Zach McAllister (3-4), who struck out the side in the first, but retired only one batter in the second for the shortest outing of his career. The game-time temperature was announced at 49 degrees, a big difference for the Athletics, who had been playing in warm weather during a nine-game home stand. "Early on it felt like one of those cold nights that it was going to be tough to get some good swings," Melvin said. "Certainly in the second inning we got a lot of good swings." Nick Swishers solo homer in the first put Cleveland ahead, but Oakland sent 11 men to the plate in the second, with the first five reaching base. Brandon Moss doubled and took third on Yoenis Cespedes single. Lowries single got the Athletics even and Derek Norris walked. Reddick followed by hitting a 1-0 pitch into the seats in right. Coco Crisp and John Jaso drew one-out walks before Donaldson drove a 3-2 pitch into the home run porch in left field. The ball hit off a souvenir stand located in front of an entrance gate and travelled an estimated 410 feet. "Thats probably one of the best swings Ive had this year," Donalddson said.dddddddddddd Indians manager Terry Francona pulled McAllister for left-hander Kyle Crockett, making his major league debut. Gray played catch with Jaso in front of Oaklands dugout to keep loose during the pitching change. "You try to stay in the game," Gray said. "You do what you can to try to stay loose, especially when its a cold night." Grey was in control other than allowing Swishers homer. Michael Brantley singled with two outs in the third. The right-hander retired the final eight hitters, including five strikeouts. "I felt good, especially later in the game," Gray said. "I felt like I was getting better and better." Lowrie drove in two runs, including a leadoff homer in the third, while Donaldson has homered in three straight games. McAllister allowed eight runs in 1 1-3 innings and threw 38 pitches in the second, in which he gave up two homers, two singles, a double and three walks. The right-hander hasnt won since April 21, a stretch of five starts. "Everything went so well for me in the first," he said. "Then in the second, I fell behind in counts, and they were able to get some balls in play and hit them hard. I wasnt able to make any adjustments." Crisp was back in the lineup after missing seven games with a strained neck. Oaklands leadoff hitter was hitless with two walks in two at-bats. Brantley returned after sitting out Thursdays game with a sore back. He had one hit in four at-bats. The Indians are in last place in the AL Central, having lost four of six after winning a season-high four straight. NOTES: Reddicks grand slam was the first by the Athletics and the first allowed by the Indians this season. ... Francona said OF Nyjer Morgan has a sprained ligament in his right knee, but will not need surgery. Morgan was injured trying to catch a fly ball Wednesday in Toronto. ... Athletics 1B Kyle Blanks, acquired Thursday from the Padres, pinch hit in the ninth and singled. ... Francona said 2B Jason Kipnis (strained right oblique) could begin a minor league rehab assignment next week. ... Oakland LHP Scott Kazmir (5-1) faces RHP Josh Tomlin (2-0) on Saturday. Kazmir was 10-9 in 29 starts for the Indians last season. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    exødus Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange